Sunday, September 30, 2018

Kellyanne Conway: 'I'm a victim of sexual assault' - Washington Post


Washington Post

Kellyanne Conway: 'I'm a victim of sexual assault'
Washington Post
Kellyanne Conway cleared her throat for what she was about to say. “I'm a victim of sexual assault,” President Trump's adviser told CNN on Sunday. Conway and anchor Jake Tapper were discussing the political edges of sexual assault allegations against ...
Conway: 'I'm a victim of sexual assault'Politico
Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway: 'I'm a victim of sexual assault'USA TODAY
Kellyanne Conway: “I'm a victim of sexual assault”Vox
New York Post -Mother Jones
all 237 news articles »


from Top Stories - Google News https://ift.tt/2xQGGgk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tyson Fury vs. Oleksandr Usyk offers something never before seen in boxing - ESPN

Tyson Fury vs. Oleksandr Usyk offers something never before seen in boxing    ESPN Fury vs. Usyk weigh-in results: Tyson Fury has near 30-...